왜 Rennert를 선택하는가?
1. 학급당 최대 10명의 적은 학생수
2. 다양한 프로그램 영어회화 + Art 다양한 타픽
3. 활성화된 액티비티
4. 회화 능력 향상에 강점을 가짐
5. 테솔프로그램을 원하신다면...
▶ 학교소개 *
Rennert Bilingual은 1973년부터 40여 개국에서 온 외국 학생들에게 영어를 가르쳐 왔으며, 뉴욕에 위치하고 있으며, 미국 생활을 가장 잘 경험할 수 있는 기회를 제공합니다. 저희의 오랜 경험은 미국에서 사업을 하거나 고등 교육을 받으려는 진지한 학생들과 관광을 하면서 간단한 영어도 배우려는 여행자들에게 모두 적합한 중점적이고 융통성 있는 프로그램을 개발하는데 많은 도움이 되었습니다.
American English Program
Rapid Progress 30 (30 lessons per week)
Our most intensive program includes six lessons per day, with both morning and afternoon classes (there are no afternoon classes on Friday). Special emphasis is placed on conversation skills. Rennert offers an extensive activity calendar to complement your classroom learning. Learn English in class and put it to use while enjoying New York City or Miami in the evening and on weekends.
Rapid Progress 20 (20 lessons per week)
This semi-intensive program enables you to make rapid progress in your English studies while having plenty of time for extracurricular activities in New York or Miami. Classes meet for four lessons a day, mornings or afternoons. Use your free time to enjoy all that New York and Miami have to offer with other Rennert students.
Vacation 'n Learn® (16 lessons per week)
This program enables you to improve your English skills while experiencing our school locations in depth. You will have four lessons per day, mornings or afternoons, four times a week. The rest of each day - as well as three-day weekends - is yours to enjoy all that New York City and Miami have to offer by taking advantage of Rennert's extensive calendar of activities.
AEP Group Classes feature:
- 10 레벨 beginner to advanced
- 최대 10학생/학급
- Excellent, university-trained teachers who care about your progress
- Full 50-minute lessons
- A fun and varied activities program
- Free workshop on writing, idioms, etc.
- International student mix, minimum age 17
- 매주시작, 최소 2주이상 등록
- Weekly student progress reports
- End of course certificate
- Free university counseling
- R.E.A.L Method - the Rennert Experiential Approach to Learning
- Fixed and wireless broadband Internet access
▷ 경영자 영어 프로그램(Executive English Program)
Rennert's Business English class has weekly modules that focus on and introduce the language associated with topics such as leadership, marketing, foreign investment, money and finance, new markets, and team building—to name a few. Increase your business English vocabulary and put it to use in mock business scenarios, debates, written exercises, and presentations.
- 주당 20 레슨, 5일/주, 4시간/하루
- Small class size with a maximum of 10 students
- 수업시간 9:00am ~ 11:40pm 또는 2:00pm ~ 5:40pm
- There is no guarantee of morning or afternoon classes
- 가능수업레벨 upper-intermediate ~ advanced level
- 1~16주 등록가능
- Certificate upon course completion
- 매주 월요일 등록
Week 1: First Impressions
Week 2: Motivation
Week 3: On Schedule
Week 4: New Ideas
Week 5: Customer Service
Week 6: Ethical Business
Week 7: Making Decisions
Week 8: Outsourcing
Week 9: Employees
Week 10: New Business
Week 11: Communications
Week 12: Change
Week 13: Facts & Figures
Week 14: Culture
Week 15: Performance
Week 16: Career Breaks
▷ TOEFL Success
Maximum 10 students (20 lessons per week)
The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL ibt) is an internet-based test created for students seeking admission to colleges and universities in the United States and Canada. It is designed to demonstrate English proficiency for academic purposes and is recognized by academic institutions in North America and around the world.
- 수강레벨 high-intermediate ~ advanced students
- The small classes (7-10 students) meet for four hours each afternoon
- focus on improving the four language skills (speaking, listening, reading, writing) as well as key strategies for success on the test. The latest TOEFL ibt includes extensive speaking and writing, so improvement and practice are critical. Practice tests with essays are taken each week and reviewed extensively with the instructor. Computer-based practice tests are offered as well, and we assist you with registering for the official TOEFL ibt, which is administered at various sites throughout New York City.
You should take this course if...
...you are an upper intermediate or advanced student of English and serious about entering an American or Canadian university. This intensive course exposes students to Academic Level English and prepares them with skills and strategies necessary for success on the test.
- 20 lessons per week; five days per week; four lessons per day
- Classes are from 2:00pm to 5:40pm
- Small groups with a maximum of 10 students
- Emphasis on speaking and academic writing
- Certificate upon course completion
- Students can start any Monday
You should take this test if...
...you want to improve your chances for success in international business.
- Rennert administers the Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC). TOEIC is an English proficiency test for international communication in the business world. The TOEIC exam is a 3-hour, multiple choice test divided into listening and reading sections. A high TOEIC score is an impressive addition to your resume and is an important credential for your next job application and a key to professional success. Rennert administers the TOEIC exam once each month at our school.
▷ 특별 프로그램(Special Program)
Art + English 프로그램
▷ TESOL 프로그램
SIT Best Practices in TESOL Certificate
Currently being offered and accepted worldwide, the Best Practices in TESOL Certificate upholds the highest standards in TESOL training. The certificate is issued by World Learning’s SIT Graduate Institute, a prestigious American university that is a global leader in language teaching instruction. It is an internationally recognized TESOL qualification especially designed for non-native speakers of English who plan to teach, or are currently teaching, in their home countries.
Over a period of six weeks, participants gain professional competence as English teachers through interactive workshops, guided lesson-planning, practice teaching with real ESL learners, and comprehensive peer and trainer feedback. This intensive program offers a minimum of 210 hours of instruction and requires that participants teach for six hours to actual adult students.
The course is suitable for both aspiring English teachers and current English teachers wanting to gain additional skills in communicative language teaching and a TESOL certification that will give them a competitive edge to teach in their home country.
기간 6 weeks. Total 210 hours.
9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
Due to the demanding nature of the course, potential students are required to complete an application and have a phone interview with the Head of Teacher Training before they are accepted. Their educational backgrounds, reasons for taking the course and English proficiency will all be evaluated during the application process.
A highly recommended option is to combine your basic TESOL course with supplemental specialty courses to take the Total TESOL Package.
For more information, contact us.
Opportunity to Interact with American School Children
Rennert is very happy to offer, through a partner program Global Classroom, a wonderful opportunity for aspiring or existing non-native speaking teachers to visit school(s) here in New York. You will meet American school children and deliver one, or a series of, cultural workshop(s) to them. This is a rare chance to share your culture with American kids while learning more about them and about education here in the U.S. This is a fun and rewarding add-on to theBest Practices in TESOL Certificate course; and is completely free. It can be done before or after the TESOL course.